Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Caveat - The Name has Changed

After almost three years of blogging, I am changing the title and subtitle of my blog. It will no longer be called as lisp any more. Why? Of late I was not writing enough about (or on) lisp. It is more and more becoming my restless rants that I do out of desperate need to fulfill my alter-ego of creativity. I gave it a long thought and paused for several minutes before I changed it. I was thinking that some people who read this blog may feel that it has changed from what it was previously. Do not worry – it is impossible to change an opinion, let alone a personality.

My obligation was not only to my reader but also to the people who lands on my blog. They shouldn’t be misguided to a belief that it is a blog purely for Lisp. Hope this will clear some clouds – hope you will enjoy it as before.

Oh I almost forgot to mention! I will definitely write about lisp and lisp related articles in the future.

No comments: